Scam of Scientology forum index Scam of Scientology
Kritisch forum over een gevaarlijke en kwaadaardige sekte

HelpHelp   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistreerRegistreer 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Er zit een "mol" in San Francisco!

Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats reactie    Scam of Scientology forum index -> Algemene dicussies
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Peter Schilte

BerichtGeplaatst: wo jan 25, 2012 5:46 pm    Onderwerp: Er zit een "mol" in San Francisco! Reageer met quote

Op 7 september 2011 verscheen dit bericht op diverse forums, afkomstig van iemand binnen de sekte die zich "Ethicstrouble" noemt:
Quote:
Dear Protesters,

I want to thank you so much for showing up and protesting on a regular basis. I am a member of SFOF and am not able to leave this house of deceit yet, but your continuing to protest, and seeing the feeble attempts by my Org to stop you only illustrates to some of us here in the Org that something is really wrong. The company line is your protesting proves that we are winning, but some of us can only hear that for so long before finally saying bull shit, if we were winning then they would not be out there protesting. If we are winning then why are our course rooms as good as empty? By the way, that graph that the ED showed you the other day was total BS, made from whole cloth. So again, thank you for what you are doing and I hope one day to join you.

Sincerely, cult member in hiding.

Velen vroegen zich af of dit wel echt was.
En er volgde een aanvulling:
Quote:
I am trying to respond to my eirlier, first post and I can access every other page I go for except that one, when I go to the thread that I posted on yesterday, I am loggged out and not able to post, so I am posting it here and I am sure some one will correct the problem. Thanks. Here is what I wanted to post under this thread http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/san-francisco-summer-raids-2011-the-daily-raep.91858/page-6

I will answer some questions yet try not to give away my identity. “what they are thinking” It’s really a mixed bag, seems like most of the kids born in are total believers, it’s the only thing they know. Looks like some on tech lines are a little shaky; some auditors have left or are leaving. Most will not look at the internet, have to deal with ethics if you do and who wants that. I get the feeling there are people that are learning to beat the meter while others “know” the meter will catch them.

To give you an idea of staff pay, a staff member still training may be getting 15 to 30 a week, a trained exec maybe 175 to 225 depending. But I am not worried, the next release will boom my org and I will not have to work a wog job anymore. Oh, wait, I think they said that about the last 5 releases, hmmm, why did I forget that? I am making it sound like I am staff; I AM NOT, to throw them off the trail.

BIS averages around a hundred, but is totally inflated because they do the “please help; just come in for an hour” BS to get their stats up.

WDAH 50 to 150 100 average
GI 2k to 40k 15k average
GBS 1k to 2.5k 1.5k average
QSH -30 to 19 3 average
BIS 91 to 129 100 average
6B BIS 30 to 55 45 average

ABOVE TAKEN FROM 12 WEEK GRAPHS AND ALL ARE IN EMERGENCY TRENDS

Being in this cult and having believed for so long, it is a long hard road out in and of itself. Add to that the sec checks, disconnection, loss of friends and possibly family, having to write KR’s on everyone or else you are also “guilty of the crime” and all the rest of it, makes it one hard place to get out of. Your help in the form of protesting is, like another said, the awe in awesome. I could go on for pages but am not ready to be busted.

The reason I am posting is to let you know some of us are noticing and that your efforts are having an effect. The reason I posted the stats is because it was asked for and as a little proof I am real. I wish I knew how to get the hard copy to someone. I will not be able to post again for a while, but I will be checking out this site when I can.

Lastly an idea that may not align with what you are doing, but signage geared toward staff may be a good idea. For example: The public can look on the internet, why cant you? COB 2007 straight up and vertical, you see it yet? Love those IAS event stat graphs, don’t you? Afraid to ask questions, now that sounds suppressive! Don’t worry, the next release will boom the Org! If the staffs leave, no more cult, and I promise you many have in their minds the questions mentioned here.
Again, thanks.
And yes I like cupcake.

Addition: I woke up this morning to read skeptic2girl’s post. I did not edit what I wrote before, I am just adding this. I totally understand your skepticism, thankfully it is easily answered, at least for me, I hope you also. It took me months and months to get to this point. There is no way I could have written this letter when I first started realizing. You are right; I would have never used the word cult even a month or two ago. I wish I could give you more detail, but that would make it easier to figure out who I am and I can not let that happen. Suffice it to say that it has been a long hard road to get to this point, that still being in while knowing what I know is hard, but I have no other choice at this time. I am able to handle it though, I have been doing it for so long, and I have learned the tricks to the trade a little.

Do be happy, the turmoil in the orgs is a lot, getting resigns for staff is tough, getting new staff is hell of tough, some important staff have left, getting people qualled to got to flag is almost impossible, the staff that have failed at flag, the promise that staff pay will go up, I could go on but you get the picture. You guys are winning, the only reason this is holding together is because of the few really dedicated staff and the few deep pockets that keep it financed. Now I wish those guys would wake up, but of course with the KR system and the sec checks, people are muzzled even if they have doubts.

Oh yea, and the name, what do you think would happen to me if I am found out, it probably should have been declared with prejudice. I am not hurt by your post at all. After living this crazy for so many years with all the sec checking and ethics handlings and training of myself and others I have learned to adapt. Maybe one day I will be able to cry about this situation, but now I can not, it is not the right time. People are leaving if not publicly, at least by not coming to events or course. Have you noticed events are held at the org now, not at a hotel? Not enough people coming. What you are doing is having an impact, and after reading this wonderful thread I had to come out of hiding a little and let you know that.

Another add, Holly ^%$#, thanks for the likes, what a welcome.

Quote:
WDAH = Well done auditing hours
GI = Gross Income
GBS = Gross Book Sales
QSH = Qualified staff hired
BIS = Bodies in shop
6B BIS = Division 6B (minor services) bodies in shop

Nadat Jeff Quiros, President of the Church of San Francisco, het deed voorkomen alsof hier sprake was van een hoax, reageerde "Ethicstrouble" op 13 september 2011:
Quote:
Dear Jeff Quiros,

You said: "We're actually gaining staff." And "There's a lot of info in those posts that lead me to believe this is bogus," Quiros says. "There are seeming specifics, but really it's a lot of generalities. I don't want to get into our church expansion. I want to say we are experiencing expansion -- especially in people walking in off the street." And of course "I'm sure it's not legitimate,".

Well Mr. Quiros, I have sent stats straight out of incomm, using powder free latex gloves, to Lauren Smiley at the SF weekly to prove what I said is true and therefore prove that you speaketh untruth. They are a few months old for the reasons, maybe you will…… well lets see what happens.

You state I may be an ex member thus proving you know people are leaving. They are leaving, look at the list of them all easily available on the internet. Look at the size of your events. You will not be able to keep all your staff off the internet forever Jeff.

Pssssst, listen Jeff, you have no idea if I have been on the phone with you talking about this sit recently or we just passed in the hall or I left staff 2 weeks ago, 2 months ago or 2 years ago. When this is over, drinks on me, but right now our house of cards is falling apart. I think you should get Steve doing all the sec checks from now on. Oh oh oh, wait, how would you know if he missed a R/S, you never video his sessions. Never mind, forget it.

Sec checks for all, where you will find ones who think like I, but not I, as I can F/N anything.

You have no idea how long I have known. You have no idea how long I have been working on this. So far so good on my end, don’t ya think? You should be in the Org more, really.

This is in no way personal, you responded the way you “had to” and I am responding in kind. By the way, someone is posting for me, well maybe, I don’t know, I am not real, am I!!!!

Its time for honesty and as ising!

ARC

Ethicstrouble

To others reading this; obviously I could have done here just what Jerry did and make up graphs, but Jeff and the rest will know these are real and will hopefully look at the true situation in their orgs. You guys and girls keep up the good work.

Na een lange stilte verscheen dit bericht op 25 oktober 2011:
Quote:
Hi all,

Well, you have not heard of me for a while because I have been contemplating what to do next and from here on out. For example, because of the nay Sayers on the boards I was tempted to challenge Jeff Quiros, with the threat I would give to Lauren [Lauren Smiley, San Fancisco Weekly] all the rest of the graphs (or maybe some more recent ones) with all names intact, you see, I had only given her about half of the them. I have chosen not to out of respect for my fellow brainwashed staff.

To everyone fighting this fight,WWP, ESMB, Clambake, Lauren, Bunker, moarxenu, Skeptic2girl and all the other wonderful SF protesters, Tony Ortega, my PM friends at WWP, Magoo, Gadfly, HH, Toady, Sponge, Adhocrat, Moog, anna asks, sprtt, chipshotz, jacky blue note, Mark C, Smurf, grebe, Robocat, there are just too many to name all, but you know who you are. If you contributed, you helped. THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING A PART OF ME SEEING THE LIGHT!

Thank you for protesting my org, the caek and the Reese's Pieces cookies.

Now a message to my fellow staff and public at SFO who I hope will at some point do a search to find out what all the ET ruckus is/was all about.

I did this because I saw no other way to get to you. To get you thinking, looking, questioning. Its time for us to see we made a mistake. We trusted and believed. We got wins, we stayed and went through all the bullshit because we thought clear, OT and a world without war were within our grasp. If wins were all that were promised!!! Alas we were promised eternity and believed with all our heart.

For me this has been the ultimate betrayal. You should know the truth, but because of the indoctrination you are forced not to look. I hope this was a push to do so.

And now a message to SFOD and SFOF management,

This has played out better than I postulated. It’s so perfect, I love it. I have proven your inability to just find one mole. You trust me like you trust that most of the staff is not Ethics Trouble. I want you to know that ET is standing right in front of you and you will never never question me, but you damn well better start thinking how the hell something like this can happen. You better realize that all the promises not kept are waking people up. You better realize that not one of COB’s promises have come true. When was the last time an org went St. Hill Size? How well off really are all the "Ideal" Orgs? Look beyond the stat push!!! You better realize he is stealing your public, that you will never get the universe corps, you will not get that new building, you are impotent against a bunch of kids protesting, that it’s not the next level that will handle it. You have lost the war because you have done wrong in the name of the greatest good for the greatest number. We had become totally arrogant in thinking we were the only hope for mankind. You and I have lied, manipulated, nattered, invalidated, wrongly accused, looked the other way, made excuses and corrupted how many times. Those acts are weighing on us now and will bring us down. Thank god.
I have realized all this and am just biding my time. I have to make right what I have done wrong. I must let free some of the people I have trapped. Only then will I be at peace with myself. You have not heard the last of me by a long shot. See ya later.

ML,

ET

En rond 18 januari 2012 volgde het tot nog toe laatste bericht:
Quote:
So much I wish I could say, here is what I can.

1. Stats are going down.
2. Things are anemic in the org and more people are getting disillusioned.
3. You protesters are having an impact.
4. Events are smaller, less public; approx 80% staff and 20% public.
5. Staff pay is down, some staff can afford a couple lunches at McDonalds with one weeks pay.
6. Debbie Cook’s email created a stir.
7. There is infighting.
8. The OT’s are so brain washed I think only God could straighten them out.
9. The other hard core thinks there is such a thing as OT. Again God.
10. The two categories above can’t support the Org forever.
11. There are no new people, and no new deep pockets.
12. Be careful out there. (this could also be number 1)
13. I may be out sooner than I thought and hope to have a surprise.
14. I can dance, how good is debatable by some, not by me.
15. Love you guys.

Conclusie: de protesten hebben wel degelijk effect! En de cijfers en feiten wijzen dat ook uit.
Meer en meer leden en staf verlaten de dictatoriale organisatie. Meer en meer leden en staf worden wakker, en trekken zich steeds minder aan van alle veboden, zoals het niet mogen lezen van sekte onwelgevallig nieuws.
Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats reactie    Scam of Scientology forum index -> Algemene dicussies Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: