Scam of Scientology forum index Scam of Scientology
Kritisch forum over een gevaarlijke en kwaadaardige sekte

HelpHelp   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistreerRegistreer 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

L. Ron Hubbard, de racist

Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats reactie    Scam of Scientology forum index -> Algemene dicussies
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Peter Schilte

BerichtGeplaatst: zo mei 20, 2012 6:13 am    Onderwerp: L. Ron Hubbard, de racist Reageer met quote

Wat niet veel mensen weten, zeker scientologists niet, is dat Hubbard een racist was. Hieronder diverse voorbeelden van racistische uitlatingen van "Humanitarian" L. Ron Hubbard:

You can put these things into the hands of some Chinese and send him to Hong Kong and we'll have cleared chinks.
–L. Ron Hubbard, Secrets of the MEST Universe (lecture 1), "Methods of Research: The Thetan as an Energy Unit", 6 November 1952.

The very nature of the Chinaman holds him back. If his fellow should fall, John thinks it quite proper that he stamp on the underdogs face.
Hubbard says that "there's nothing between me and the Arab races at all. As a matter of fact, I like Arabs."
In North Africa they had the Arab with the gun and whip, but he could force people to do things … and he accomplished a tremendous amount of extermination, but he certainly didn't advance that civilization very much.
–L. Ron Hubbard, PAB No. 119, 1 September 1957, as published in Level 0 PABS (c.1968, The American St. Hill Organization)

Now we say there's, well, another place in the world—there's India. Wonderful place — except for its people.
–L. Ron Hubbard, "The Control of Hysteria" (lecture), 15 April 1957.

Illiterate cultures do not survive and they are not very high. The natives of the tribe of the Bugga Bugga Booga Boogas down in Lower Bugga Wugga Booga Woog are mostly no longer with us, or they are around waving red flags today and revolting against their central government.
They've been very happily down amongst the bong-bong trees, you know, dancing up and down amongst the bong-bong trees-
–L. Ron Hubbard, The Study Tapes, "Study: Evaluation and Information", lecture given on 11 August 1964

For instance, my boy Jamble … I used to tell him "yes, I know Jamble — you're a good boy even though you do drink and smoke dacca and gamble — that has nothing to do with me, you're still a good boy" and you know he came way up tone arm. I noticed he drank less and I think he stopped smoking dacca entirely but he didn't stop gambling because Master used to give him a pound to go out to the race track and lose.
–L. Ron Hubbard, Conference with the Guardian, 18 July 1966

Have you ever slept with a member of a race of another color?
Have you ever committed culpable homicide?
Have you ever bombed anything?
Have you ever murdered anyone?
Have you ever kidnapped anyone?
–L. Ron Hubbard, HCOPL 7 April 1961, "Johannesburg Security Check"

"…the African tribesman, with his complete contempt for truth and his emphasis on brutality and savagery for others but not for himself, is a no-civilization."
–L. Ron Hubbard, Scientology: The Fundamentals of Thought, Bridge Publications: Los Angeles, 1997.

"The South African native is probably the one impossible person to train in the entire world — he is probably impossible by any human standard."
–L. Ron Hubbard, PAB No. 119, 1 September 1957, as published in Level 0 PABS (c.1968, The American St. Hill Organization).

"They smell of all the baths they didn't take.
The trouble with China is, there are too many chinks here."
- L. Ron Hubbard's diary, 1928.

“Actually, have you ever noticed how a Negro, in particular down south, where they're pretty close to the soil, personifies MEST? The gate post and the wagon and the whip and anything around there. A hat -- they talk to 'em, you know. "Wassa madda wit you, hat?" They imbue them with personality.”
- L. Ron Hubbard, "Therapy" section of Technique 80 ("Route to Infinity" tapes), Part I, a lecture given on 21 May 1952

“As long as a white foreman is there, they will prevent soil erosion; but the moment that a white foreman turns his back boo! There goes the whole program. And you finally get up to the point of where he's [native] supposed to take care of something, a lesson which has never been taught to the native of South Africa.”
- L. Ron Hubbard, 15th ACC (Power of Simplicity) lecture "Education: Point of Agreement", 30 Oct 1956.

”The insanity rate per capita in South Africa is appalling. It is easily seen that a primary requisite in any programme of the rehabilitation of the Bantu in South Africa would be mental health.”
- Hubbard, HCOB April 1960, "The Scientific Treatment of the Insane"

”[Y]ou'll find in Africans a fantastic amount of heavy space opera and so on, going on which makes the colored African very, very interesting to process because he doesn't know why he goes through all these dances and why he feels so barbarous.”
- L. Ron Hubbard, 1st Melbourne ACC, lecture "Principal Incidents on the Track", 27 November 1959.

”They took people who were totally dedicated to certain tribal procedures and said, "You're free." And they said, "Free. Free? Free. Ah! You mean there's no police anymore." Boom! Boom!”
L. Ron Hubbard, State of Man Congress, Opening lecture, 1 January 1960.

”The African tribesman, with his complete contempt for truth and his emphasis on brutality and savagery for others but not for himself, is a no-civilization.”
- L. Ron Hubbard, Scientology: The Fundamentals of Thought, Bridge Publications: Los Angeles, 1997.

”The Zulu is only outside the bars of a madhouse because there are no madhouses provided by his tribe. primitives are far more aberrated than civilized peoples. Their savageness, their unprogressiveness, their incidence of illness.”
- L. Ron Hubbard, Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health, Bridge Publications, Los Angeles, 1995.

”Having viewed slum clearance projects in most major cities of the world may I state that you have conceived and created in the Johannesburg townships what is probably the most impressive and adequate resettlement activity in existence.”
L. Ron Hubbard, Letter to South African Prime Minister Dr. H.F. Verwoerd, 7 November 1960, Johannesburg; reprinted in part in G.P.C. Kotz, Inquiry into the Effects and Practices of Scientology, 1972

”Now we say there's, well, another place in the world there's India. Wonderful place except for its people.”
- L. Ron Hubbard, "The Control of Hysteria" (lecture), 15 April 1957.

"Get yourself a nigger-that's what they're made for."
L. Ron Hubbard to his wife after she complained of having to get on her knees to clean the floor.
Plaats nieuw bericht   Plaats reactie    Scam of Scientology forum index -> Algemene dicussies Tijden zijn in GMT + 2 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: